From South Coast
- Take the N2 North Coast / Stanger Highway.
- Continue for approx 10km until you reach the N3 off-ramp.
- Take the N3 Durban & continue approx 3km until Tollgate
/ Berea off-ramp.
- Continue through the traffic lights and down Berea Rd.
- At the 2nd traffic lights turn left into Essenwood Rd. ( Steven Dlamini Rd )
- Continue along for approx 3km and turn right at the Springfield
- Turn left into Musgrave Rd at the next intersection.
- Continue along Musgrave Rd - this then becomes Innes
Rd, with Mitchell Park on your left.
- Continue along Innes Rd & turn left into Windermere
Rd at the intersection.
- Turn left into Goble Rd ( Smiso Nkwanyana Rd ) at the next intersection.
- Goble Palms is on the right hand side.
From Gauteng / N3
- Continue along the N3 towards Durban until you reach the
Tollgate / Berea off-ramp
From King Shaka International Airport / North coast
- From The Airport take the N2 Durban and proceed South
- Continue South along The N2 & take the M41 glide-off
(Umhlanga / Gateway / Mt Edgecombe). Turn left at the intersection.
- Continue along the M41 and take the M4 glide-on towards
- Continue along the M4 and turn right at the Argyle ( Sandile
Thusi ) Road intersection
- Continue up and turn right into Windermere ( Lilian Ngoyi
- Turn left into Goble ( Smiso Nkwanyana ) Road
- Goble Palms is on the right hand side